Tuesday, December 31, 2013

v1.0 2014

I just did something completely random, simply because it's the New Year and I feel empowered.  I read my last blog post and didn't really like it.  As I read it, I found myself taking issue with one part.  Namely, Zach does enjoy hiking...to an extent.  Was the rest of the blog true?  Yes.  Was it worth sharing?  Yes, I think so.  Did it reflect most of my thoughts on the subject?  Pretty much, yes.  Was it well thought out and well written?  Ummmm, no...so it had to go!

So there are a couple of issues with blogging.  1 - it is possible to get in a hurry and write poorly.  2 - it is possible to try to save space and write poorly.  

There are also a couple of good points.  1 - I own the blog.  2 - There's a delete button!

So...if you read my blog BEFORE I deleted the last post, congratulations, you're in the elite members group.  If you didn't, you may never know what you missed...unless, of course, I take some time to revamp it and try again.

Btw, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!  This would be my official first post of 2014.  And, since it's undoing something I did in 2013, I guess it truly fits the purpose and meaning of the day.

Enjoy your do-overs, people!


No comments:

Post a Comment